PNC Financial Services Group Announces First Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call and Virtual-Only Annual Shareholders Meeting Details
PITTSBURGH, March 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) expects to report its financial results for the first quarter of 2022, Thursday April 14as previously announced, at approximately 6:45 a.m. (ET). PNC Chairman, President and CEO William S. Demchak and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Robert Q. Reilly will host an investor conference call on the same day at 11 a.m. (ET).
In addition, PNC will hold its annual meeting of shareholders Wednesday April 27, in a virtual-only format. The details of the event are as follows:
Conference call with investors on the results of the first quarter of 2022: Thursday April 14at 11 a.m. (ET)
- Telephone numbers: (877) 272-3520 and (312) 281-2958 (international).
- A link to the live audio webcast, presentation slides, earnings release and additional financial information will be available at www.pnc.com/investorevents; a webcast will be available for 30 days.
- The replay of the conference call will be available for one week at (800) 633-8284 and (402) 977-9140, conference number 22015678.
2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders: Wednesday April 27at 11 a.m. (ET)
- Access to the meeting: www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/PNC2022
- The 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be a virtual-only meeting held via webcast.
- Shareholders at the close of business on the record date of February 4, 2022, are invited to participate in the meeting, vote their shares and submit questions. To vote or ask a question at the meeting, shareholders will need the unique control number set out in their proxy documents which will be provided prior to the meeting.
- Shareholders are encouraged to vote and submit questions prior to the meeting at www.proxyvote.com. Shareholders will need the unique control number found in their proxy documents to access this site.
- If you do not have a control number or are not a shareholder, you will be able to join the webcast as a guest.
- Approximately 24 hours after the meeting ends, a replay will be available for 30 days on www.pnc.com/investorevents Where www.pnc.com/annualmeeting.
- PNC’s 2022 Proxy Circular and 2021 Annual Report are available on PNC’s website at www.pnc.com/investorevents after their respective issue dates.
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. is one of the largest diversified financial services institutions in the United States, organized around its customers and communities for strong relationships and a local offering of personal and business banking services, including a full range of lending products; specialized services for businesses and government entities, including corporate banking, real estate finance and asset-based lending; wealth management and asset management. For more information about PNC, visit www.pnc.com.
SOURCE The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.